Is it even possible to get free roadside assistance for your vehicles? In short yes, it is.
In a perfect world our cars and trucks would never have problems, never get a flat tire, and never leave us stranded in the middle of nowhere waiting for a tow truck, but this isn’t a perfect world and now you are stuck. Wouldn’t it be nice if you had a way to receive free roadside assistance?
Now you can, with Encore Affinity program.
Here is how the process works:
- Talk with management of your company to see if they are interested learning more about offering free roadside assistance to their employees and customers.
- Have them call an Encore representative at (844) 636-2673 or fill out a form online to get the process started.
- An Encore representative will contact your company and walk them through the different coverage and details they require. Some of those questions include:
- How many members or customers do you want to include?
- What types of vehicles will they need covered?
- Light duty
- Medium duty
- Super duty
- How is this service going to be positioned within your company? Is this going to be provided to your customers, employees or both?
- We come up with a proposal using our expertise to custom build your plan to fit your needs. For example, perhaps you only want to offer tire replacement, fuel delivery, and jump start to your custom Affinity program instead of all the breakdown services we offer.
- We will create a custom script for the call center which will personalize incoming calls to your specific needs. For example, we can answer the phone as a representative of your company
- Implementation: your value-added service is presented to your customers/members/employees.
- Launch the program. Prepare for an increase in brand loyalty and employee retention for offering a value–added service that separates you from your competitors.
Although you won’t be able to receive the free roadside assistance immediately, you will have the peace of mind in the future that you are covered the next time disaster strikes.
Many companies are choosing Encore Affinity Program to provide that extra benefit for clients and employees. In a drastically changing digital age, consumers are more focused on customer experience rather than brand loyalty.
This means that the best way to hold onto that relationship, companies must offer “one stop shop” incentives to keep customers loyal.
Value-added services and incentives are the best way to accomplish this challenge. Offering consumer discounts with travel/hotel/food/roadside assistance will tell your customers that you care about every aspect of their lives, not just the services you originally provide.