Need more information about our commercial roadside assistance? Check out our frequently-asked questions (FAQ) below to learn about what kind of coverage you can expect, which plan is right for your business, and more.
If your question is not listed below, please feel free to contact our team for more information – we look forward to hearing from you!
FAQ about our Commercial Vehicle Services
- What is Encore?
A division of Car Solutions, Encore Protection offers affordable roadside assistance for both consumer and commercial vehicles. Our protection is 24/7, nationwide (and then some), and provided in cost-effective pay-per-vehicle plans. Our plans cater not only to the average individual or family, but also to owners of small businesses and fleet managers for major corporations.
- How many commercial plans do you offer?
- Which plan is right for my business?
The right plan may depend on the needs of your business, the number of vehicles in your fleet, as well as the size and weight of the vehicles you use. No matter which plan you select, our team will be able to develop customized protection to ensure your satisfaction.
- What is included in coverage?
- Jump starts
- Flat tire changes
- Lockout assistance
- Fuel delivery
- Collision and breakdown assistance
- Up to 25 miles of towing per claim – five times more than other motor clubs!
- How far does my coverage reach?
In addition to the entire United States, our commercial vehicles services extend to Puerto Rico, Canada, Mexico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Do you offer bulk pricing discounts?
Yes, we generally offer bulk pricing discounts to businesses with more than four vehicles. We’ll take a look at your fleet in its entirety (no matter how large) to develop the most cost-effective protection for you!
- Why should I choose Encore for my fleet?
Here are just a few of the reasons why you should choose Encore’s commercial roadside assistance over other providers’ plans:
- Affordable pay-per-vehicle rates – no matter which employee is driving your vehicle, you’re covered with Encore.
- More claims and more towing miles – Encore customers can file up to one claim per week, with 25 free towing miles with each breakdown or other incident.
- Unlimited access to ASE-certified mechanics – these experts will be able to assist with automotive questions, give repair estimates or diagnose potential vehicle issues.
- Our technology will help keep your business running – with our personalized mobile app, drivers can access account information and contact Encore from anywhere. Plus, our LocateMe™ GPS solution can pinpoint breakdown locations in seconds, no matter how off-the-beaten path.
- Discounts and savings – our members can save on hotels, car rentals, car maintenance and more!
Have another question not included in our FAQ? Contact our team today to learn why more and more businesses are choosing Encore’s commercial roadside assistance!